SoftTech Government Solutions Inc. is a fast growing solution provider in the AEC (Architectural Engineering & Construction) space with an exciting set of solutions for issuance of Construction Permits. SoftTech Government Solutions is an organization which is Outcome – oriented, results focused with a strong performance culture Openings
Government Contract Business Developer / Sales Representative (BDE)
We are seeking a person with Government sector exposure for Contract Business Development / Sales Representative to become a part of our team!
Title: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Location: Reston, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is preferred.
- Must have minimum 8-12 years’ experience in Government Contracting (State and Local Government, Federal, DoD, FAA) with a demonstrated track record of success. Experience should be primarily in the domain of Software sales
- Understanding of Government account structures and procurement processes
- Good understanding of Government contracts, budget processes, RFP’s and standard bid requests
- Strong relationships in the Government arena
- Must be able to generate immediate opportunities
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with prime contractors
- Should be conversant with pre-sales support activities.
- Experience with developing, refining and delivering an effective sales script that concisely captures the customer pain points, articulates the value-proposition
- Self-starter with experience in start-ups with the ability to operate with minimal directions and produces results
- Assignment may require travel outside of the work locations and customer facilities
- BDE will be the client’s key contact for all business transactions
Description of Work:Responsibilities include securing new business leads through a variety of channels, qualifying opportunities, conducting virtual and live presentations, differentiating our unique solution offerings, working with RFP team on responses, negotiating and closing long-term agreements with Government accounts, and post-sales relationship management.
Duties will include:
- Business partnership development and management
- Research potential contract vehicle opportunities
- Provide input to bid/no bid decisions
- Develop strategies to win potential opportunities
- Development of teaming arrangements, when applicable
- Provide technical and management proposal input as required.
- Provide concise, understandable and efficient written and verbal reports and presentations
- Should be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Have a track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org